I love Christmas, its such a special time of the year. I always spend it at home with my family. Work is feeling festive too at the minute. Christmas parties are in full swing, Christmas songs are being played and workplaces are starting to do Secret Santa.
Secret Santa is a nice way to make sure everyone in the group gets a Christmas present. I collected a few ideas for Secret Santa in this weeks post, take a look at the list:
- Reusable Straws – These are really good for people who drink using straws all the time. They are better for the planet as most of them are made out of metal!
- Boozy baubles – I love these! Baubles of alcohol you can hang on the tree or crack open before the big day itself!
- Gift voucher for their favourite shop – Always a winner, but can be tricky if you don’t know where they shop.
- Any bottle of alcohol (if they drink) – You can get some really nice wine for under a tenner now. Better yet, there is always alcoholic gift sets available this time of year.
- Cocktail recipe book – For all the cocktail connoisseurs out there. I had a really nice cocktail recipe book one year and I love it. It’s a nice idea for everyone as you can get mocktail books too.
- Tea variety set (or coffee) – You know someone who loves to drink tea and/or coffee? Get them a sample selection. I know there are a few good ones at Whittards or Debenhams.
- A diary or planner for the next year (if the person is super organised) – This is always a good back up option. If you know you are the secret santa for a stationery lover, its a must.
- Pack of face masks – If your secret Santa loves skincare and beauty, it’s an obvious choice. They are always a good present for someone who loves a night in.
- Beard Grooming kits – A Good gift for someone who likes to take care of their facial hair!
- Cocktail making kit (with shaker) – Like the book, another good gift for someone who likes to make cocktails.
- New gym gear/protein shaker – if you know the person is an avid gym bunny, protein shakers are relatively cheap, and so is some gym wear.
- Jewellery – Most people wear some form of jewellery. Earrings from shops like Topshop or H&M will be under £10, as well as some nice rings.
Follow my blog or Instagram for more!