Lately I have been thinking about all the things I have wanted to do and not done. I want to get another tattoo, get my hair dyed and travel to new places. So many things would convince me to do otherwise, money, time, work, fear etc. I have been given some awful news regarding a dear friend of mine, and I have not been myself lately. (This is another story and I don’t think I will be able to talk about it yet.) It has made me realise that life is too short to worry about things like money and time off work, so me and my sister have brought an interrail pass.
For those of you who don’t know what an Interrail pass is; its a train ticket that is valid for 1 month on train lines across all of Europe. There are different types of ticket, some let you travel on more days than others. However we got the one that lets you have 5 travel days over the course of a month. We plan to go in June! As you can see from my photo, we haven’t really planned it yet. I have a spreadsheet of planned dates and trains to get, but because it is so early on, we can’t book any trains yet.
So here is our planned destinations in order:
- Amsterdam – We have booked a space in a hostel near a lake (named Lucky Lakes). It looks so beautiful, I can’t wait.
- Berlin – Not booked a hostel yet, but I’m excited to go to Germany, its somewhere I have always wanted to go.
- Prague – Again, not booked a hostel yet but somewhere I want to go on my travels.
- Vienna – This wasn’t on our list originally but it was in between Prague and our last place, so why not! I looked at pictures of Vienna and thought it was gorgeous!
- Budapest – I’ve heard so many good things about this place, and its cheap as well!
If anyone has any recommendations for things to do in any of these cities, please let me know! I’ve only got a small list of things for each place so I’d love some more.
I love going to new places and exploring, I can’t wait for this trip. There will be regular updates – I promise!
Follow my blog or Instagram for updates!